Get a 100% Free Diabetic Cookbook! Click here to get yours today!
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate 3 g
- Protein 24 g
- Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 60 mg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and whisk until combined.
- Brush on or pour lemon juice mixture over each chicken breast, coating evenly.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast evenly with paprika and bake in oven for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken breasts rest, covered with foil for 10-15 minutes before slicing or serving.
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure your spices are gluten free and this recipe can be gluten free.
You Might Also Like:
Bet365 Review 2020
Best Free Slot Games
888sport Sign Up Offer » Claim £40 Free Bet → Oct 2020
Unibet Us Review 2020
Unibet Free Bets
Unibet Sport Review
Unibet Adds Official Sportsbook Partner Designation To Existing Partnership With Philadelphia Eagles
888sport Review, Free Bets And Betting Offers
888sport New Customer Offer » £88 Sign Up Offer