Get a 100% Free Diabetic Cookbook! Click here to get yours today!
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate 3 g
- Protein 24 g
- Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 60 mg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and whisk until combined.
- Brush on or pour lemon juice mixture over each chicken breast, coating evenly.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast evenly with paprika and bake in oven for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken breasts rest, covered with foil for 10-15 minutes before slicing or serving.
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure your spices are gluten free and this recipe can be gluten free.